Saturday, October 23, 2010

Casual Saturday Outfit...

Today is Zombie day (yay!) and the hubs is hanging out with me for the day. Saturdays we are usually on our own as he always goes fishing but he isn't going today so we have some time together. We went to breakfast this morning at First Watch and I realized that I rarely show you guys casual outfits so I thought I would show you this cute running shirt I got from Nike.




(excuse the butt out pic, I was trying to see the camera screen while taking a pic lol) 
Top: Nike
Shorts: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Converse

While I know I am a slow running and most people would yes indeed be able to catch me, I just thought this tee was too cute. 

Happy Weekend!! I'm so excited for tonight--pics will be up tomorrow even though I'm not sure how many of you are interested in pics of the dead ;-)

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dear new to your blog and quite like it here, like the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shuchita-welcome I love getting new readers! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a casual outfit! The shorts look super comfy, and that Nike top is too cute! :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog