Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby is Here!!!

Sorry I have been a little MIA but my little niece entered this world last night after all day waiting in the hospital. Alaina Meredith was born last night. 7 lbs 14 ounces. I seriously love her more than words can say. She is beautiful!!! These are the only pic I have right now but trust that more are to come.









I'm heading back to the hospital today after my run and I can't wait. I'm at work now on my phone posting. This little one is all I can think about.

I was named after my grandmother. Meredith was her maiden name and my brother used her name too which is really cool. Hope the week is flying by for you all.

Xo Mere

- Posted on location...a day in the life of me!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! So happy for you! Great name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congrats to you and your brother and SIL! I love the name, what a cool story. I really love that it was your grandma's maiden name, so cool. I have the same middle name as my mom and used it as my daughter's middle name as well (it also happens to be my SIL's middle name too!) I think it's so nice to have that legacy linking us all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer!

    @Andi--thanks. I agree about the name. It's pretty cool to be a part of something more than just a name. Oh and ni just can't stand hoe cute she is. I went to the hospital tonight and i didn't want to put her down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your family! You're an auntie now :)

    <3, natasha
    don't forget to enter my Charlotte Russe giveaway!
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! Enjoy lil Alaina Meredith!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog