Sunday, October 3, 2010

All Decked Out in Lace...

Last night the hubs and I went to this really good Italian restaurant in town for the first time, it was delicious. Since the highs here are still in the low 90's, I can't fully jump into full Fall weather clothing but I can definitely wear a little bit of it. I got this shirt at Express (on sale now) not too long ago and I really love it. I love the puffy sleeves and of course the LACE. I have worn it one other time to the John Mayer concert but it was nice to be able to dress it up a bit. I also got the opportunity to sport my fave eye makeup look---purple!
Jeans: Old Navy Skinny Jeans
Cami and Lace Top: Express
Heels: Betsey Johnson




Yesterday I finally got the chance to decorate the house for Fall, even though it was adventurous getting to Jo-Ann's and Pier 1. I was meeting my mom and when I pulled into a parking lot (granted the wrong parking lot as I assumed she was at one location but was really at another) I realized I had a flat tire. I called AAA and the guy couldn't get 2 lug nuts off so he couldn't put on a spare. The tire bead was exposed and therefore the tire wouldn't hold air either so he wanted me to tow it. After waiting two hours, I was in the same place with the same flat tire. Eventually my mom rescued me and the hubs fixed the car situation and I finally made it shopping.

Here are some pics of the house---







The house smells so nice with all of the pumpkin spice and apple harvest candles everywhere. I love this season!! The weather is getting nice though, it was low 70's this morning when I went on my run. So exciting!

Happy Sunday!

xo Mere

13 comments:

  1. that top is really great! the puff sleeves make it :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute look Mere! Those Betsey Johnson shoes are adorable! Definitely a look I would wear (and have actually) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those orange candles, and the lace top!

    DressedUpGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Veronika and Noelle---thanks!!

    @Alicia--thanks. I got the candles at Pier 1 this weekend for a pretty reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes! I put up some Halloween decorations today too!

    Lynnette
    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mere, what an adorable top! I'm falling in love with lace as well. Also, your fall decorations are too cute. I'm falling behind on mine :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Those shoes are so fab!
    I love your Fall touches, I've fallized our house too and it's so exciting to have the gorgeous, rich colors and pumpkin-spice scent in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw I love all the fall decor!! it so doesn't feel like this time of year here... I guess being in a different culture will do that! I miss it... the holidays will be hard, I think!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Lilly, Lynnette, Natasha and Andi---thank you. Glad to see I'm not the only one decorating. It's so great to feel the fall inside the house too.

    @ MsHark-- thanks. I'm in Florida so it's not super fall-like but I'm doing the best I can. I'm sure the holidays will be different there but hopefully a good different.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah for Fall!!! love all your decor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. :::Gasp:::: Lace (Enter dramatic voice here) You look gorgeous already. I love the fall decor, I definitely could use some.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!

    I have them Mickey candle holders too, they are so adorable. Be on the look out, they will be featured in my blog soon when I post our Halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog