Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Perfect Red...

Happy Tuesday Friends!

For all of you that have been reading for some time now, you know I am a sucker for purple polish, light and dark alike, but I have to say that this new red from the Fall Collection of Essie might be one of my new favorite colors. Limited Addition is probably the best red I have seen  in a long time. The formula is smooth, not watery like Essie formulas of seasons past. I just wanted share this little gem with all of you...


(excuse the poor paint job)

I'm in my hotel room feeling overly crappy so me and my NyQuil are off to bed. Send some healing germs my way as I am going to need to be full strength for the baby shower I am hosting on Saturday. 

xo Mere

9 comments:

  1. I love that red! Its a very true red, which I like ;) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny that you posted this today... I actually painted my nails this color last night and I'm not sure if I love it on me. I always love the idea of red nail polish and I love it on other people but I can't seem to find a shade that I like on myself... As far as red polishes go though this one is definitely a great color! Not fire engine-y and not too dark. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Mere! I gotta get my hands on that red...it's FIERCE!!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for sharing, this looks like a great red!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys.

    @Lindsay--I think red nails are like red lips, takes some time getting used to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red nail polish, great color.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that does look like THE perfect red! i haven't tried essie nail polish before, i think it's time to do that now. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great red! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just returned my Limited Addiction today! It was so similar to my other reds (A-List and Fishnet Stockings from Essie). It applied so great though, looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog