Thursday, September 9, 2010

A New Haircut---I'm in LOVE!

About a month or so I blogged here about getting my hair cut. I ended up getting a rather plain cut even though I really wanted some layers, something similar to a haircut I had shortly after I got married. One of my bestie is a hairdresser so I called her last week to set up an appointment---I finally decided to get rid of those gray hairs (yipee) and decided to get more layers. I have to say this is the best my hair has ever looked. I love the cut and the dyed color matches my natural color exactly. Love it!! I didn't get any length cut off just added lots of layers!

What do you guys think??




Tomorrow is Friday and JOHN MAYER! I am so totally excited. I cannot for the life of me decide what I am wearing. It's at an amphitheater so I am sure it's going to be hot so definitely shorts or a dress but geez---just don't know. Maybe I'll post some pictures before I head to Tampa and all of you can help me decide before the concert...hopefully I'll have time in the morning to try some different outfits on. 

Yesterday the bestie and I did a run through downtown. We got SOAKED! It was a torrential rain. My face was streaked with mascara and I couldn't even open my eyes because of the contacts. We took some shelter in a pavilion in the park and waited for it to let up a little bit. Despite the rain we still got 3.5 miles done--yay! 

Tomorrow is Friday! Hope everyone had a great short week!

xo Mere

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks awesome! Layers are always a good way to add something to your hair without being too crazy.

    I'm jealous that you're going to see John Mayer tomorrow night - I wish I could go see him again! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That haircut may be plain as far as a "style" goes, but man oh man It looks great on you. The color is beautiful too. You are so lucky to have a pretty natural color. Mine is so boring.
    www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you have the best hair ever! I really love the cut. And yay for John Mayer tomorrow. I think I'm excited for our mini road trip-exhausted but still not sleeping!

    The run in the rain was awesome minus the contacts falling out part! Icing the ankle so we can do it again Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layers...they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haircut! I'm loving the layers. Have fun at John Mayer!

    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks GREAT! Amazing how a few layers can give you a new fresh look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog