Saturday, September 25, 2010

Loving the weekend and an Outfit!

Can I just say I am loving the fact that it is the weekend. I think being out of town for two week and being sick has made me really appreciate being home and off these two days. I'm a little bummed because now that I am finally in town this week, the hubs is leaving tomorrow for Dallas for a few days for work. After this though, we should be pretty good for a month or so. (Hopefully).

So while I was roaming the CVS the other day, I decided to pick up Maybelline's EyeStudio Gel Liner in Eggplant. When this first came out, I really wanted to try it but this color was never available so I decided to grab it. I am so glad I did. I have worn it the last two night and I really like it. It goes on super smooth and stays. I do put a light dusting of powder over it to set it too.

Here is the look from last night:


The eyeshadow used is from the Tarte Eye Couture Palette (which I love and recommend, I got mine @ Ulta).
I used the middle grey color in the crease, the lilac next to the gray on the lid and the peachy/pink color as a highlight.

Here is the look I wore tonight. 


For this look I used some of the Tarte colors above and some of the colors from the Lorac Private Affair palette I mentioned here.

Outfit:
Jeans: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Express

Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway! I'm going to draw a name Monday night!!!

Have a great weekend all! xoxo

Mere



9 comments:

  1. Love this eye look, that palette looks so pretty! And I love your BR top and the Express bracelet! Very much my style!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeup palette is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye makeup is always so polished!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lilac looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make up is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup is incredible - I would never have reached for purple, but it's beautiful on you! And I just love your outfit. You look classically beautiful.

    Enter to win an Acanthus necklace! (prize valued at $85 - 100)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that shade on your gorgeous eyes.

    Rachael

    p.a. Be sure to check out my Lil Petite Jewelry Giveaway when you get the chance!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. Your comments are so so appreciated. My makeup tip is blend blend blend. I think that is what makes it work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the liner. I myself use a violet liner from Clinique and I think the purple tones near eyes are so terrific!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, especially right after I announced that I was blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog