Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back...with an outfit!

Hey guys! I am fresh off of the road and home from our little vacation to the Florida Keys. We went to the Keys to fish, relax, and catch some lobster (for those not from Florida, lobster season begins in August and the peeps here are crazy about it). This was a nice, relaxing vacation and I'm back and refreshed---ready to enjoy the rest of the week I have off. All of you cannot even fathom the excitement here!

I am going to post some picture from the vacation as soon as I go through them and make them all pretty but until then I thought I'd share an outfit from Friday. I have worn this skirt a couple times on this blog but I wanted to show this awesome cardigan I got from Banana Republic. I initially picked this up because the color of purple is so pretty, like an amethyst but then I saw all of the beading. I wasn't really sure about it at first. I am not sure if I'll be able to wear it unbuttoned ever because the snaps are a little large but let me know what you think about---I love your opinions!!

Here I actually took pictures with one, two, and all of the buttons together but I ended up wearing it with the two top buttons snapped. Now looking back I think I like it best with all of the buttons done.



Skirt: Banana Republic, seen here
Tank: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Jessica Simpson, seen here

detail of the beading

I hope everyone really enjoyed their holiday weekend and celebrate because it's a short week! Yipee!!

xo
Mere

7 comments:

  1. Love the detail on that cardi! That deep purple is so beautiful.
    Glad you had fun in the Keys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keys, hope I get to go there one day. :)
    I like that cardi, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey, the Keys! Did you stop by Snappers Waterfront when you were passing through Key Largo?! My absolute favorite!! :)

    That skirt is too cute!

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit, especially the fullness of that skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the beading on the cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. They have this cardigan in other colors too.

    @Natasha--I didn't go there but I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog