Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Hello FALL!

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall and yes I am ready and excited for Fall to be here but I thought it only fair to say a proper goodbye to Summer!

This summer was the most unusual summer I have ever had. For the first time in my life, I didn’t have school or exams to focus on—it was just me and my plans. It was really a great time. Even though I had a great summer, I am glad to see it go but I wanted to pay homage to Summer 2010.

This summer started out with my Graduation from the Masters In Accounting Program… 


...and I don't think I could have been able to pack without you totally awesome readers!

I learned how to make Croissants which have since become a weakness of mine… 

I had two successful sewing projects, a skirt and a dress, that actually get worn…and don’t fall apart… 


I ran a 5k for the first and second time during this summer… 


I had some awesome times on the boat with hubs

I started wearing contacts and I love them…and got new non-prescription sunglasses to celebrate… 

I got an awesome hair cut that I love from a great friend… 

And last but not least, I finished off the summer with a nice, relaxing vacation to the Keys

Summer, you were great to me and I just wanted to say---it’s been real, it’s been fun! With that said, 

Welcome Fall! Time for...





xo Mere

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post and I love that purple tulip skirt! I must confess...I'm a little sad to say goodbye to Summer! :(

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fabulous summer!
    Lynnette
    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- looks like an amazing summer! I want to go to the Mediterranean so bad!


    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Check out my giveaway!
    prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that skirt. I need one for Colts games. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! Nice job on the 5K! That is awesome!

    Rachael

    p.s. be sure to check out my Lil Petite Jewelry giveaway when you get the chance love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natasha-Thank you. Me too but the good thing about FL is that we have about another month of beach/pool weather :-)

    @Amanda--you should totally go! It's worth it for sure!

    @Becca---Thanks! You'd be the most fashionable one at the game lol.

    @Rachael--Aww thanks! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had an awesome summer! I'm sad to see it go too, but fall is always so nice around here so I don't mind it too much. Fall clothes are the best and I love the items you listed here, especially scarves (and that purple-ish sweater is quite cute as well)!

    And that is too funny about the nail polish colors - clearly great minds think alike! Are you loving the Merino Cool as much as I am?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog