Friday, September 10, 2010

Concert Outfits---help!

I have a little bit of a dilemma---I personally think I have a nice collection of work clothes and dressier/going out clothes but for tonight, the concert is outdoors in Florida (read 90* +) and therefore I need something cute and casual, such as a casual dress or shorts. I have taken a few pictures of some outfits. Please let me know what you think---I am not thrilled about any of these in particular and if you say none I just may have to go out and find something else. Thanks for your help! I'm leaving for Tampa at noon and have a lot to do but I'll def be checking back for your opinions!!

Top: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Express
Sandals: Steve Madden

Same as above except Shoes: ZigiNY


(Hard to see but the whole back is open in the middle)
Top: Banana Republic
Shorts: Express
Shoes: ZigiNY

Top: Express
Shorts: Express
Shoes: ZigiNY

Top: Express
Shorts: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: ZigiNY

Dress: Express
Shoes: ZigiNY

Tank: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Steve Madden

So that's all I got. I really think jeans would be uncomfortable which rules out a lot of cuter outfits. Honest opinions as always are appreciated! Thanks!!


xo Mere

10 comments:

  1. I like the last outfit best and my 2nd choice is the 2nd...which is the same as the first with the diff shoes. I love those sandals..so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one or the black sundress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the open back shirt! I also like the outfit with the blue top and black shorts.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 2nd outfit, with the gray top from BR, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black sundress or the blue shirt/black short/sandal combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love outfit#1 with the Steve Madden's and I like the black Express Dress. I know it's after noon so I'm probably too late to voice my opinion!!! Please let us know what you ended up wearing? Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first outfit (black top with white shorts);2nd choice would be the black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the blue shirt/black shorts combo. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like them all, no joke! I think for a concert, maybe shorts would be your best bet. The white ones are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the grey top with the dark shorts. It is cute, and practical. That way if you have to sit on a dirty chair or the ground, you will be covered for dirt and you can sit easily (which you may not be able to do in a dress).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog