Thursday, September 16, 2010

Atlanta Haul...

I have to say that one of my favorite parts of coming to work in Atlanta is my visit to downtown. I love how downtown Atlanta looks at night. I love all of the lights on the high rises and most of all, I love Atlantic Station. I think if I ever have to move out of Florida, I'd love to move in downtown Atlanta. I met an old college friend at a restaurant in Atlantic Station and before I met up with her, I did a quick trip to H&M (yay!). There was a lot of great selections and I got a lot of great things. Here is my haul!!!



The trench. I love this trench and I think the lining is extra fun. I really wanted one of the Banana trenches but at $198, I was a little hesitant being that I live in Florida and honestly I have about a two month span of jacket wearing weather. This fits great too and at $50, why not!


The bestie has been looking for a crop motorcycle jacket so I picked up this cute gray jacket for her.

Love this striped shirt, it has a thin navy stripe and buttons on the sleeve. So so comfy. Love it!

The sleeves on this add a little something extra.

This dress is super cute and I love the look of it. This is an 8 and they didn't have a 10. The dress fits really well except the bust is a little tight but I think I am going to roll with it. I have a skirt and a dress with similarly designed skirts to this and I think they are comfortable and flattering.

(P)leather bracelet


Steve Madden black flats from Dillards. I didn't actually intend to buy a pair of shoes but I was wearing wedges that I had been wearing all day and I was starting to get a blister so I picked up these cute bejeweled flats that I'll definitely get some use out of.

Well that's all I got. I want to thank all of you for the get well wishes. I feel tons better, a little congested still but overall much much better. I am leaving Atlanta tomorrow and heading back home. I can't wait to see my hubs and the puppy.  Happy Friday Friends!

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. You're so cute. When I lose a little more weight can we please share clothes? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were in Atlanta; nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becca. Thanks you are too cute! Of course we can share.

    @Mary Ann. Thanks. I am in Atlanta for work. We have a client up there. I really like it but I'm glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I've been on a search for a trench coat and many bloggers have found success at H&M. I'll be making a visit tomorrow :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore your trench and that striped shirt. so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natasha--thanks! Hope you found something great!

    @Lane--Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog