Friday, August 20, 2010

Stila Travel Palette...

I blogged here about the Stila Travel Palette that I picked up at Ulta for a mere $10 this week. Well I decided to play around with some of the colors and came up with this eye look. I really like it and I think all of the colors go together very well. It's a sort of purple neutral look.


Eyes: Stila Travel Palette
Face: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer & Too Faced Amazing Face Powder
Cheeks: MAC Mineralized in Super Duper Natural
Lips: Good Old Carmex :-)

We have finally made it. Welcome Friday!


I have a pretty low key weekend that will probably include finishing the dress I am sewing and prob a 2-3 mile run on Sunday. My half marathon training begins on Monday. My foot is back to normal so I am pretty excited to get this going. 

Any exciting plans going on out there??

xo 
Mere

2 comments:

  1. So glad its Friday...finally!!

    Great eye look! I just love purple!! Hubby is working all weekend and I'll be doing makeup artist training for a few hours on Saturday. My last semester of school starts next week...bummer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those post it's are like portraits of me!

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog