Thursday, August 19, 2010

Randoms and an Outfit!

I have some excellent news my friends---It it Thursday! Ya-hoo!! The week is almost over. I cannot wait to get home tomorrow. I am actually heading to Tampa tonight for a Continuing Education day tomorrow at my firm headquarters. The after that, I can finally drive home. Yay!

The client I am at has blaring music playing in the bathroom (and only in the bathroom which is a little strange) and yesterday as I was walking out, I heard "6, 8, 12" from Bryan McKnight. I was so excited. I haven't heard that song in probably 10 years. I stood in the bathroom and listened to the whole thing. I love a lot of his songs and I actually ended up downloading some to my phone too. I love old songs that bring back memories.

On to the outfit:



Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Banana Republic, seen here
Shoes: Steve Madden Trinitie
Cardi: NY&Co

This was the first time I wore this top and I really like it. It was a little low for work after I moved around some so I think I might wear a bralette or a boob tube underneath next time. These are the shoes I got at Dilliard's and they are really cute and comfy but possibly a little too high for work. Oh well--they will have to work for a little while at least.

I also tried the Too Faced Amazing Face Powder/Foundation this morning and I think it is great. It has a satin-y finish with good coverage. It is also pretty similar to Benefit's Hello Flawless which is my go to powder. I'm not sure I am 100% committed to switching after only one use but I do like it so far.

I guess that is all I have to contribute for now. Oh and I have 99 followers (one away from crossing an item off of my bucket list)---I am so excited! Thanks to all of you, I truly, madly, deeply appreciate everyone that reads and comments. Thank you!

xo Mere

5 comments:

  1. oh cute outfit-definitely my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere,

    LOVE this outfit! Gray and black go together so well. Those heels are firece by the way! ;)

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Style'n - Thanks! I just found your blog and it's cute!

    @Natasha--Thanks. I really love those colors together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You're in my neck of the woods! : ] I live in Tampa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love Brian McKnight, he's always been a favorite musician of mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog