Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nordies Sale---the items that eluded me...

As you all know, I am not a millionaire and I also do not have an endless supply of money. With this comes the fact that I cannot purchase everything my heart desires. So as the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is coming to an end, I thought I would post the items that I love but did not get. Hopefully I'll be able to score a sale or pick up something similar soon for some of these.
















Ahhh so many beauties. Maybe someday right, we can dream. Did anyone get anything great in the sale? Any last minute purchases?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday---that crappy unspeakable day is unfortunately creeping up on us. 

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ruffle BCBG dress and Michael Kors watch! There are so many items I wanted, but couldn't afford. I did snag quite a bit though. I just posted about all of my AS purchases this morning!

    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Check out my blog and enter my giveaway!!!
    http://prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MKors watch is being added to my wish list!!

    Natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm dying over the shoes and the gorgeous watch. michael kors never fails me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog