Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Next sewing adventure...Cynthia Rowley

I have decided to embark on another sewing adventure but I am very hesitant. I LOVE this pattern by Cynthia Rowley, love it! I even love the color blue that was used and I honestly think I wouldn't change anything about it but I don't know if I am talented enough to make this yet but I want it now! I think it would be perfect for the transition into fall. What do you guys think?? Is this dress worth making now...what colors or fabrics do you think would be optimal?? (all suggestions are welcome!)


Do you think I should make one of the variations instead of the main design? I love hearing your opinions so keep them coming!

xo Mere

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress too, I'm thinking of view C for Autumn in a airforce blue colour. They have some reviews of it at Pattern Review.....i think this is the right link...

    http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/patterns/sewingpatterns.pl?patternid=38264#patternreviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that view too---I'm thinking of that one or the sleeveless since I am skeptical of my abilities lol. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about it as well. The slit on the back is such a nice touch.

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pattern! Awesome score - I sew, so maybe I should check it out. If it were me, I probably wouldn't use a fabric with too much stiffness. I generally like things like this with a bit of drape and it would bug me if the sleeves (on the main view) stuck out too much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog