Monday, August 30, 2010

Latest Obsession---LACE!

Today around lunch time my email buzzed and I checked and I saw it was ShopStyle with my daily (or so) email full of things they think I might possibly love. So I did my usual scroll at warp speed through the email when something caught my eye and I stopped dead in my tracks, er...I mean scroll. What was it that grab my attention---Lace Leggings!

How have I not come across these before now?! Let me tell you that I am going to be purchasing these as soon as humanly possible...here are some I have found. Now I just need to find the perfect pair for me!









The outfit potential with these leggings/tights are endless. I cannot wait for cooler weather to sport some of these bad boys! What do you think? Are you digging the lace trend in other garments too??

Monday is over---it can only get better from here!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. Mere, I've been obsessed with lace for the past few weeks... I even spotted an cream lace blazer at TJ Maxx this weekend and was considering purchasing it!

    Natasha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace is so my obsession too!! Love lace tops and bodysuits especially! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those lace leggings! I saw some today in a fashion show and they had them paired with a lace dress and they actually looked good with even a lace dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog