Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's almost Friday and an outfit...

Readers, I have to say. Not one week goes by where I am not excited for Friday. Isn't that amazing---not one Thursday morning do I ever wake to say oh man, the weekend is almost here-bummer!. Today is no exception. I actually think the last thing I said to hubs last night in bed was tomorrow is Thursday, almost Friday! What does this say about my job...I'm not quite sure.

Anyways, about a month ago when I went for my contacts check up with the eye doc @ LensCrafters, I walked by a table of sunglasses on clearance and since my sunglasses that I was currently wearing were prescription, I knew I would need something. I got these bad boys---


I love them. They fit so well and are really dark which I love. My only complaint, you may wonder (or you may not) is that I haven't worn them since Saturday! SATURDAY people. In Florida. In August! Do you see a problem?? This weather is driving me crazy. If I go a week without pulling these out of their oh-so-lovely case, I think I may be in search of moving to a sunnier place---maybe the Caymans?? I have some peeps there that I'm sure would welcome me with open arms (hint hint Mel LOL).

Ok done with the little rant. Today I was trying to wear something light to counter the dark weather outside...



Skirt: Express, seen here and here
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Steve Madden, seen here and here


Oh and I forgot to post about this last week but my little brother (he is 17) plays the guitar and actually does open mic night at this trendy little coffee house in town. My husband and I went last weekend. I didn't get any good pics but you get the gist from this one...

Yay! Go Grant!

Umm...yep I think that is it. Happy Thursday everyone!! 

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. I love fridays too. Mostly because they're jeans day at work. This Friday I'll be in the air headed to Nashville in my jeans. Ha ha!

    Love the sunglasses. I collect designer sunglasses from all kinds of designers...nerdy, yes. But I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so classy and i love those shades! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sunglasses!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those flats! So sweet and pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great new sunglasses, and I absolutely adore your necklace x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog