Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall Wish List...

Even though I am on a semi-shopping ban, all of the new arrivals for Fall have me uber interested in shopping for the upcoming months (even though the heat index was over 110* this weekend)---no worries hubs--I will stay within my self imposed limits.

I have never really been big into jackets but over this last year I have been converted. Living in Florida, jackets and coats have always seemed more of a pain to me but lately these coats make me want to turn down the a/c and bundle up...ASAP!




I really can't wear boots very often due to the weather here but these are some fall shoes that I am totally and fully in love with...



Nine West Evenly @ Piperlime

Unlisted by Kenneth Cole @ Piperlime

Lastly, the Fall release of nail polish always gets me because of all of the PURPLE! I am really excited to try Just a Little Dangerous from OPI for Sephora...

yummy!

I have had a pretty emotionally draining day as my father was hospitalized for high blood pressure (we were originally concerned about heart problems but it turned out to be a medication problem, whew) and my grandfather is also in the hospital and is continuing to deteriorate. He has been in and out of hospitals and nursing homes for the past 4-6 months and he is absolutely miserable and unhappy. I hate seeing him like this so it's hard to cope with what is best for him versus what I selfishly want. He has been one of my favorite people my whole life so it's hard to accept what may be approaching us. It stinks getting older for sure because as I age, so does everyone around me. Sometimes things just seem out of control but I know that everything is happening for a reason.
my grandpa with my younger sister and brother about a year ago...love them all!

Have a great week!!

xo Mere

3 comments:

  1. I love that ruffled Anthro trench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trench is adorable. Cute booties too!

    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Feel free to check out my blog:)
    prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need to stop reading your blog if I am going to stay within my shopping limits. I am feeling like I HAVE to have that express jacket-you know my love of jackets. Also loving the beige Kenneth Coles-loving alot!

    Grandparents are the best...hoping for the best for your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog