Monday, August 2, 2010

...But Don't Let Me Fall

I am really in love with the B.O.B. album I downloaded. First it was Nothin' on you, then Airplanes, and now this song. I really love it! Hope you do to...


We just got back from my mom's house for my niece's birthday. I cannot believe she is eleven. I think kids growing really shows the passing of time. It's crazy! My sister-in-law is 31 weeks pregnant so it was super exciting to see her little belly---I cannot wait for another eenie-teenie baby in the family again. I just love family!

Today's outfit was light and the colors reminded me of the beach so even though I was at work, at least I could have a little piece of something more.




Skirt: Banana Republic
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Makeup: Deep green crease with a grey lid

I am working 0.8 miles from my house this week so I am super super excited! Oh and almost a week with the contacts and still going strong! YAY!

Happy Monday All! It's over!

xo Mere

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contacts. I've been using contacts for about 10 years now, I love them, but I would never give up my glasses.

    dressedupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you are looking super hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andi--Awww thanks. You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look for you! Love the colors.

    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love that top on you- fits great and the color suits you so perfectly! love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit : classy and sexy ! How come ?

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love B.O.B too!

    That color looks great on you!

    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Feel free to check out my blog:)
    prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blue with the skirt! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog