Thursday, July 8, 2010

Outfit: Summer light and fun!

A life without love is like a year without summer. ~Swedish Proverb

This week is so flying by, which is totally awesome, but the summer is flying by too, which is not so awesome. I love summer so much and it makes me sad that it’s already July 8th (which by the way is my mother-in-law’s birthday----happy birthday Patricia)! Summer for me represents fun and sun and a more relaxed atmosphere at work so to see it going by so quickly makes me sad.

I got this cardigan at Ann Taylor Loft a couple of month ago but never really got around to wearing it and I don't know why--I love how it looks. I think it's light and fun, kind of like my summer! Oh and I tried a new picture technique using a tripod in the parking garage---what do you think?? Better than the mirror shots?




Skirt: Banana Republic
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Antonio Melani

Recently I have become so in love with Maybelline lipstick. It all started with the Maybelline Born with it light pink but I went to CVS this weekend in search for something new and I found a lipstick called Coral Gleam or Coral Crush (I can't remember). It's a coral color with a slight frost that, as I was told from the bestie, looks like a gloss. I have worn it all week and I love it! What do you think of coral---I think it's perfect for summertime.


Sorry for the goofy face---had to show the lippy's.

You know what the best part of this post is---the weekend is almost here!!!

xo Mere


11 comments:

  1. I think I like the mirror shots better. They are more close up shots of your outfits.
    I think the coral lipstick looks good on you. I don't know if I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love the cardigan :)

    PS - I'm about to become an auditor too!

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cardigan! And I'm with you -- summer needs to slooow down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous on you! I like Maybelline's lipstick too...great outfit as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janine--thanks for the input. I think I'll try to incorporate both kinds of pictures. Thanks.

    @Cafe Bellini--thanks so much!

    @Jammer--thanks so much! Being an auditor is hard work but you learn so much so quick. I hope you love it. Is it with a Big 4?

    @Mrs. D--thanks and maybe we can do some kind of rain dance to slow summer down

    @Andi--thanks for the comment and thanks for reading!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit Mere! What do you think about the weather in Florida? It was 96 degrees today!! ahhhh! Hot Hot Hotttt! :)

    Natasha xoxo
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natasha--thanks a lot! The weather is so so hot but I have to admit, I love it! Ask me again in September and I might have a different answer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! What kind of mascara do you use????? Your eyes look unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Chrissy--I am addicted to DiorShow. It works wonders on me. I am constantly buying other types to see if they even compare thinking I could save some $$---but they never do (for me at least) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I'm going to give it a try. I actually thought you had some false eyelashes on your upper lids...your lashes are THAT long.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog