Sunday, July 4, 2010

Outfit for a rainy casual night out!

Last night my husband and I decided to go to Bonefish Grille for dinner. This is one of my favorite restaurants---I usually get the grouper in Lemon Butter with Potatoes au Gratin---delicious. Oh and I always, always get a pomegranate martini---yum!!!

It has been so rainy here all week so I really didn't want to get all dressed up and I for sure wasn't going to blow dry and flat iron my hair to walk outside and see it frizz up so therefore my night out outfit was pretty comfy and low key.




Tank: Banana Republic
Shoes: Zigi NY, raved about here
Necklace: Etsy, The Zen Muse
Ring: Express
Polish: OPI Monsooner or Later

For those of you that don't know, my husband is full of jokes---always. He very rarely smiles seriously for pictures and last night was no exception. I wanted a cute picture of us and this is what I got...
See!! Sometimes I could just shake him but I usually just laugh!

8 comments:

  1. you looked gorgeous! LOVE those sandals and the eye makeup too :)

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!!! Those sandals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Steph and Helena--thanks so much! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sandals are sooo cute! :)

    btw, thanks for the birthday greeting and advice! :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, easy but put together. You guys are too cute. Tell me you had some Pomegranate Martinis at Bonefish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love those shoes! Great outfit choice.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, wow!!! Love this outfit! Those sandals are insane. You look really hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog