Thursday, July 1, 2010

Loving: Banana Luxe Tee and a Yum Dessert

I thought I would share with you all a love of mine---a recent love--the Banana Republic Luxe Tee. This is a simple cotton tee shirt but it has an interesting collar that adds a little pizazz. The collar is made up of multiple layers of satin and the shirt is really soft and therefore makes for a comfortable wear. I currently only have the tee shirt and a tank top in these style but I love them so! If you are in the market for an easy peasy shirt, I suggest this one for sure. These colors are on sale now! I am hoping to pick some more up soon as I love these for work alone or under a cardi or jacket!

This is my fave and I love how it looks and feels! On sale here!
This one was a recent purchase that I blogged about here.

In addition to these wonderful shirts, I found this recipe on epicurious.com. I love this site so if you are interested in exciting new recipes, I suggest you check this site out. I was looking for something summery to make this weekend. The hubs and I don't really have any concrete plans for this holiday weekend but I just like baking/cooking on long weekend when I have a little extra time to devote to it.

This is called Lemon and White Chocolate Mousse Parfaits with Strawberries and looks yummy. There are a lot of good reviews on this recipe. I hope mine is as successful as these! 

...and for a little eye candy...


Do you have any exciting holiday recipes you plan to make this weekend? If so, please share. I love yummy treats!

4 comments:

  1. I am making a "Patriotic Trifle" for the holiday. It looks pretty, sounds delish and is actually fairly healthy. I found it on Kraft's website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same tee in the baby blue. I love it! It's so soft and comfy. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the same shirt in red (1st one) and love it. They didn't have other colors in my size.
    That parfait looks yummylicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are making those parfaits this weekend I am crashing your house :) And I love the shirt of course! Our little family tradition is red, white, and blue rice krispie treats...Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog