Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loving: Badgley Mischka

Can I just say that I am deeply and truly in LOVE Badgley Mischka's Shoes! Every so often I find myself logging on to Piperlime just to see what new beauties they have made for me to lust after. A lot of their shoes are satin which to me are more dressy and I can't justify spending so much for shoes I really would hardly wear but OMG they are gorgeous. Every single one! I love how flirty and ruffley and yummy these are all. I just had to share!
And drum roll please for my favorite most favorite pair...


{all images from Piperlime}
(I think these may be placed on my 'Oh please husband please consider buying me these shoes. I will wear them all of the time! PROMISE!' list)

Has anyone purchased Bagley Mischka's?? What do you guys think of these?

Ok--lusting completed for the time being...

xo Mere

6 comments:

  1. I have two pairs and I love them! The first one I got for my wedding but sadly they didnt fit and I got a mark on them before I could send them back. Still sitting in my closet-- so sad! I forget the style name of the other but I got them on 40% off at Endless last winter. So pretty and super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they are comfortable. Even more reason to buy. You should try selling them on eBay or your blog that way they aren't totally gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It's like wearing art on your feet. These are fantastic!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE. Crossing my fingers...maybe we'll see a trunk show on Rue La La!?!

    Natasha xoxo
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 2nd pair is fabulous - love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog