Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little Catching Up on Outfits...

I have been a little MIA this week. We have been at a client for three and a half months and we really had to work hard to get out of there by Friday but we did! YAY! The client was good and the people were awesome I was just ready for a change of scenery and the start of another new audit season. Starting in August, we begin auditing for a new year, it's so nice to get a fresh start. All of the problems and issues that have been haunting me are wiped clean when we start a new audit. So all in all, I am ready for the reset button.

I have been taking pictures of my outfits so I could post later. Here is my outfit from Wednesday...



Top: Ann Taylor Loft, seen here
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic
Audience: Fitzgerald

Thursday I wore this simple black dress. I usually wear this with the same belt from above but I felt I shouldn't wear the same piece two days in a row so I tried it out with snazzy shoes and a long necklace...


Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Banana Republic
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Madden Girl

I didn't really like this with that necklace so after consulting with my bestie/coworker, I decided to go ahead and wear the belt again...



Then last night, the husband and I went to see Leonardo's new movie Inception. It was a really good movie but to be honest, those kind of movies cause me such stress. I want to know what happens and how the movie turns out but I get such anxiety. I wanted to walk out like three times just for a breather. I love experiencing movies that trip my mind up but I don't actually enjoy the experience--not sure if that makes sense to you all. Do you agree, do action movies cause anyone else out there stress??

So here is what I wore last night. I cannot get enough of this skirt. It is so so comfy. It's so easy to pair with a tank and go.


Skirt: Banana Republic, seen here
Tank: Banana Republic
Flats: Steve Madden, seen here

I got some really great items at the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and I can't wait to show you all. Our Nordie's is like an hour away so I ordered online. So excited. Since I spent more than I like to spend in one fell swoop, I decided to put myself on a semi-shopping ban. From now until Christmas, I can only spend $100 a month on fashion and beauty type products (this doesn't include necessities). My husband is in a highly volatile career right now with the economy so I think it's best if I slow down on shopping just in case anything happens. Plus I am hoping it will force me to be more creative with my wardrobe.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. 

xo
Mere


3 comments:

  1. The Charlotte Russe Necklace is really versatile! Love it :)

    Natasha xoxo
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the banana repub shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuffs and I love it. This finds looks amazing and incredible. I love it. Thank you for sharing.


    wholesale kids clothing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog