The rules for this award are to say seven random things about myself so here it goes:
1. I hate things that require appointments---not merely for the fact that they require the appointments but it's just coincidence that similar things I hate require appts. i.e. I hate getting my hair cut because I have so much hair and I feel like a burden to the stylist (weird I know). And I despise going to the dentist because...well...no good reason here except I have serious anxiety over it---pit in my stomach, sweaty hands, the works!
2. I love, and have always loved, sugary chewy kid snacks, such as fruit roll-ups or gushers. If I buy a box, I can easily eat 2-3 packs a day. They are so yummy!
3. I hate cleaning the floors. I am such a perfectionist and if I can't get something 100% I'd rather not do it at all because it is so frustrating to me. Thankfully my husband doesn't mind. I seriously think in the three years I have lived in this condo, I have probably cleaned the floors ten times. ::hangs head in shame::
4. I totally missed the boat on the Target Cynthia Vincent wedges and now I am kicking myself because I couldn't stop thinking about them and now I have purchased them on eBay for more than they were in the store. I even tried them on at Target thinking I'd get them later and now they are totally sold out---ahh kicking myself!
5. I am so blessed to have the most awesome condo ever. I have lived here in Sept 2007. It is a condo that overlooks the river and downtown lights---ahhh love it! Our lease is up at the end of the year and I really hope we are able to renew!
6. I still tan---after years of reading and hearing how bad the sun is and skin cancer I still lay by the pool or out on the boat week after week. I can't help it. I think it's an addiction. I wear 50 spf on my face and I don't get sunburned as much as I did when I was a teen but I still love the look of being tan. I am going to try (again remember # 1) to make an appt to the derm this summer for the first time ever just to make sure everything is A-Ok. Oh and I HATE the look of self tanners on me so no I do not venture to this side of the spectrum.
7. I feel I am more creative than the job I have and probably 2-3 times a week I day dream about having a more creative outlet through a career---some of my frequent thoughts are a bakery (similar to the one in It's Complicated) or a craft store of sorts and if I were ever good enough, some kind of fashion/sewing something.
That's it peeps----these are seven totally random thoughts about me and because it's funny---here is a pick of me and my brother, oh about 25 years ago. This is my favorite picture ever and look---I was even tan as a kid! :-)
Happy Saturday and hopefully happy day one of three off for you too!! xoxo
Make sure you check back on Tuesday and I will be announcing a new giveaway!!!!