Friday, June 25, 2010

Outfit: New CK Dress

Ok I know I don't even have much reason to be so excited about it being Friday since I didn't work for eight days straight but believe it or not, I am as excited as always. Friday is such an awesome day---the atmosphere in the workplace is more relaxed and Friday is the gateway to free time and leisure. LOVE IT!

My outfit here is a new purchase from ideeli.com. I have really grown to love this site and I have purchased a few things already. If you want an invitation, post you email below and I will send you an invite.

The dress is by Calvin Klein. The color is a bright red with just a slight tinge of orange. I love the fit and it's really comfortable.


Dress: Calvin Klein, purchased from ideeli.com
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Style Henri

I am almost done editing and choosing pictures from my vacation and will be posting some soon. 

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I am meeting up with all of my girlfriends for dinner of Saturday so I am pretty excited! Also we are meeting at the place where Sephora is so I get to get my birthday gift Yay!

Happy Friday Guys!

10 comments:

  1. I know I have said this before but I LOVE this dress. It looks like it was made just for you. You look very "model-esque"! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove that dress!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous dress!! you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful dress. It looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so elegant, it's a perfect shade of coral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments. Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to leave my email address..I would like to check them out (ideeli). Thanks doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Simply Me---I'd love to send it but I cant seem to find you email address on your blog. Can you post it here or email it? Thanks!

    @JCHokie---Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha silly me... For some reason I just remembered something...
    I didn't include my email address. Lol giddyup0919@gmail.com
    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog