Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Purchase---I'm in LOVE!

Ok I know the shoes I posted here didn't get a lot of love and they may not be everyone's cup of tea but I ordered a pair and I love them more than I thought I would!

I got them in less than 24 hours---thanks Endless.com. (if you have never been here, you should! I ordered these at like 6pm on Thursday and they were waiting for me at my house after work on Friday---with free shipping!!!)

I was a little nervous about this purchase. I wasn't sure they'd look good on me and they are a little quirky, but not like that has ever stopped me before. I was so excited once I saw these and I threw them on asap. I was wearing jean shorts and a white tank and I had to wear them. I was going with the hubs to a quick dinner at a fave Greek place of ours and I couldn't leave them home alone.
Shorts: ATL
Top: Banana
Shoes: Zigi NY


I even wore them yesterday when I went to my mom's house to hang out at her pool with a simple black halter dress.

Dress: Express
Shoes: Zigi NY
Polish: Essie Mint Candy Apple

The color I ordered is in bronze and seriously they go with everything. The multiple strands of beads incorporate many colors making these so versatile. I can't wait to wear them again. So exciting when I order something that fits and I love!

What do you think? Any of you ever fallen in love with something slightly quirky??

12 comments:

  1. I think they're very cute and they do go with everything! I love wearing things that are cute, slightly quirky, and not seen on every other girl walking down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! I have quite a few quirky clothing items, mostly shoes. I usually get the most compliments on my unusual fashion choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes, they look wonderful with your shorts and dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great on you! now i want some. hrmph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great on you! What an easy way to dress up any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are awesome! I love that you can wear them with practically anything! If I get caught up with studying I may just have to reward myself with a pair....By the way, you look super cute in the first outfit. I know it's simple but you look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually think they look cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys!! Sorry to fuel the shopping bug Jennifer ;-) They are pretty great though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great! They look good on you and definitely add a little extra "something" as opposed to just wearing flip-flops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower - and so happy to finally find a blog that is similar to my style! And those sandals are REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jacki and Rena----thanks for following Rena. I hope you stay around and continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them! I think I may just order a pair now, that way I can break them in for Europe! :) I wonder if they will fit around my giant feet....only one way to find out... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog