Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Again...


Well it is Monday again but this Monday for me is a little more exciting as it signifies only four days until vacation! I want to thank all of you for your votes--it seriously helped me out in deciding what to bring and know I am definitely following all of your suggestions. I love to see what you all think and your opinions do matter! Thanks again!

This past Saturday was my husband's birthday and my sister and I went shopping for him and a little for us. Victoria's Secret was running a deal on beauty products. If you spent $40 on beauty products, you got the cutest beach bag free. I love it! Of course I didn't take a picture but it's bright orange and pink ombre straw and perfect for the beach. Def check out if you are in the market for a beach bag.

While I was there, I saw their Secret Moments Collection. Most of these scents were so perfect and light and with names like Girls' Night Out, Room 504, and Good Day Sunshine, how's a girl to choose. I had a hard time deciding which to choose for myself -- The Island Escape was a perfect beachy coconut blend but the Girls' Night Out was a light and floral smell of peony and waterlily. I didn't want to buy all of them so I finally decided on Good Day Sunshine which is described as bright peach and blue freesia---I'm really happy with my choice but I will be back for sure to try another one soon.

And on a side note, for those that have not tried the VS Lacie---do it! They are awesome and while I admit the 'one size fits all' tag was intimidating, these are perfect. I got a few more this weekend and I am so happy with these. I highly, highly recommend trying these out. They are colorful and sexy while still being so comfy. 

I hope everyone has a great week!!

xo
Mere

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the Secret Moment Collection couple weeks ago but couldn't decide which one to get so I didn't end up bying any. But I'm going back to pick one...or two =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I must have sat there for 15 minutes trying to decide. All of them are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog