It’s official—I’m 28.
Today is my birthday and I am 28 years old.
I’m totally okay with it. I know that some of you out there are saying oh what a baby and then there are others out there (my sister lol) saying oh that’s old. Wherever you may be amongst these groups, I welcome you.
In this last year, I have-
- become a blogger
- graduated with my Master’s degree
- been to the Bahamas, the Grand Caymans, Colorado, and recently Italy, Turkey, and Greece
- learned to make Crème Brule and Croissants therefore crossing off two items on my Bucket List
- learned how to surround myself with people that lift me up, not bring me down
- consistently worn sunscreen everyday for the first time ever in my life
- learned to sew items that can be confidently worn (and by this I mean having no backup garment in the car)
- learned to make the perfect pomegranate martini
- become a runner (and have the fallen off toe nails to prove it) :-(
- been to a high school reunion
- become a little bit wiser
I hope this next year brings me fun, luck, and wonderful experiences. I have to say that people I talked to in the past were so right---getting older has really been an awesome experience for me. I feel with growing older comes a feeling of who you are and I really feel content with myself and confident in who I have become. So my younger friends out there---embrace getting older---we are like fine wine!