Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cruise Survey Two: The Night Life

And we are back for the second installment of vote for my clothes (yay!) [For those of you out of the loop, check here and here] These outfits are for around the boat at night. These are for casually hanging around the boat and for the non-formal dinners on the cruise. Jeans are not allowed in the dining room so I won't be wearing the jean outfits there but maybe after dinner or on nights where we don't go to the formal dining seating. Thanks for all of your help---vote for your top few!! (I need about 5 outfits out of these options).

# 1:



Pants: Michael Kors Ankle Pant
Top: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Diba

# 2:



Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Top: Michael Kors
Shoes: Diba

# 3:





Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: Anthropologie

# 4:
Dress: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Steve Madden

# 5:

Skirt: Old Navy
Top: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Diba

# 6:

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Banana Republic

# 7:


Dress: My own creation!
Belt: Anthopologie
Shoes: Banana Republic

# 8:


Pants: Michael Kors Ankle Pant
Tops: Express
Shoes: Diba

# 9:



Dress: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden

# 10:

Skirt: My own creation!
Top: Banana Republic
Shoes: Diba

# 11:





Top: Express  Navy Sequin 
Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Shoes: Banana Republic

As you can see, I am trying to limit the number of possible shoe options (which even the hubs commented on---go figure!)

Thanks again for all of your help. It's so great to hear others' opinions on things---your response yesterday was so inspiring and even more confirmation that I have awesome readers. This week is almost over---how cool is that----love four day weeks!!!

xo Mere

15 comments:

  1. I vote for #1, 4, 6, 7 and 10. I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorites: 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7!

    You're gonna have so much fun! Ahhh, sunshine...vacation.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another hard decision.... I love 4,7,8,10,11 and 2. I know its more than 5 but this is difficult and you love me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1, 2, 3, 4, 10

    I love those jean by the way! I have them but being petite, I have to find a taylor that I trust to hem them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite for the cruise trip: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10
    Love the dress from H&M #6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 (Definitely! It looks beachy!), 5,7,9,10 (love the purple skirt!) You are so talented at sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this voting option!!! What a cute theme for your posts.
    I like 1, 7, 8, 9 best! You really have great taste. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2, 4, and 7 are my favorites! Though all look absolutely lovely on you. I love how it is so formal on the boat! That gives it a nice vibe I think.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all of you for your help! I'll keep checking these until packing day so keep them coming---I love hearing all of your opinions!! Thanks for all of the sweet comments.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all of the dresses (sooo 4, 6, 7 & 9)! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all great but I vote for 1, 4, 5, 7 & 10!

    OMG, I went on a cruise in March and brought an entire suitcase FULL of shoes, what a PITA really but I just couldn't decide, I had 20 pair in there, lol. I won't even mention the amount of jewelry I brough - needless to say I outfited our friends with shoes and jewelry the entire trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lindsay and Tamara for the votes. Tamara--I have been there--heavy luggage is no good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like 4, 6, 11, 10... 11 gives you the jeans and the others are just quick stylish flattering and light to pack..

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL of your cruise stuff is too cute! I love that tan Ann Taylor shirt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog