Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cruise Survey One: Formal Nights

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by! As I mentioned here, I am going to solicit your help in my packing adventure. I'm really excited for this little "project" and hope you will all participate and vote, even if you don't usually comment--the more the better.

Today I have posted the possible outfits for the formal nights on the cruise. We only have two formal dinner nights and I have posted four possible looks. My husband is working on his photography skills and helped me out by taking some pictures around my condo---thanks Lovely! He took so many good pics that I couldn't choose and I just posted all of the good ones -- hehe.  Let me know honest opinions of your fave looks!

One:


Dress: H&M
Shoes: Nina

Two:



Dress: Express
Shoes: Diba (on sale at DSW---I love these!)

Three:

Dress: White House/Black Market
Shoes: Nina

Four:

Shoes: Diba (on sale at DSW---I love these!)

Thanks guys for all of your help. Keep your peepers open for the next looks---I'm thinking night looks are next up on the agenda. Thanks for stopping by---

xo Mere

16 comments:

  1. I vote for numbers 1 and 3. I love the color if dress 1, and the style of dress 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1,3 and 4. I guess in that order too. Not fond of the all black for the cruise. It should be something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these dresses so this is going to be a really hard decision....I think the order will be (starting with my favorite) 1, 2, 3, 4. I think the 4 would work more for a non-formal night. And I also don't promise that this order won't change at some point :) And can I say, I absolutely love the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 is by far the best, the colour is gorgeous. The last two are much more casual, I prefer 3, maybe you could also dress it up with a black jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 1, that is an absolute must for your cruise! I guess I would take 3 also. I am actually going on a cruise in 2 weeks also! Thanks for posting your outfits, it will definitely help me pack smarter.

    Check out my blog if you get a chance, http://dailypetal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1&3 are my favorites. All are cute though. I agree with the pp who said I wouldn't do that all black for a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 3 the best. Followed by 2 & 4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I also love the one you made, btw. Just not necessarily for the cruise. I am super impressed by your sewing skills though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 3 is my favorite followed by 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I like #1!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made the last dress? WOW! That is awesome. You are as lovely as ever! I wish I had your shoe collection.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love #1! You always have the best shoes!
    I also vote #3, it's very 'European vacation' to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks guys so much!!! I so so appreciate it! Keep 'em coming.

    Oh and for all you shoes lovers out there---thanks. Shoes are seriously my weakness. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love number three... I don't know what it is about it but I keep going back to that one! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all of them but I think my favorites are 3 & 4!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog