Thursday, June 10, 2010

...and I'm off

Bags are packed and ready to go. Can I please just sigh?! This vacation was definitely earned. This week has been a whirlwind and I can definitely say I feel I deserve this vacay---so does hubs. Packing was a breeze thanks to all of you--xo!

I have to admit that I cannot even imagine how full my Google reader, Tivo, and email will be when I return. I think I am going to need to take some time off when I return to catch up. I will miss you all! Ta ta for now!

xo
Mere

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh how exciting! Have loads of fun and tell us all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab vacation, Mere! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it! Take lots of photos and then come back and show us :) Happy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have such a great time Mere! Can't wait to see the pics of your beautiful Mediterranean destinations!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog