Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Summer

Having lived in Florida my entire life (except for a summer internship in Atlanta) I have learned Florida has two weather seasons--summer and winter (which is equivalent to most place's fall). That being said, Florida's summer is here. In driving home from work today this is what I saw...




Seriously! I don't think it was really 100* but with the heat index my car thought it was. It's going to be a long summer but for now I am glad it's here.

On a side note, I swore I just saw Martha Stewart driving but I doubt she would be here or driving a PT Cruiser. (yes I am blogging in between stop lo
Iights Lol).

- Posted on location...a day in the life of me!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at my car thermometer today and it said 39 degrees- LOL!

    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Feel free to follow my blog :)
    www.prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hot yesterday. I know you love the heat but I am hoping for a crazy random cold front :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha nice. I bet it was her. I can totally see her driving one of those. Maybe the kind with the wood paneling.... ha ha. Be safe driving!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog