Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Girly Afternoon Outfit...

This Saturday I had an awesome girly day with my bestie. We started the afternoon at Forever 21. I don't have one close by so we went about 45 minutes away for our day of shopping and a movie. I have only been shopping here a couple of times and now I know why. Even if there was something there I had to have, I don't think I'd ever find it. It was pure chaos. I was looking for jewelry for my upcoming vacation and I found some pieces but not much.

We then went to a couple other stores and Anthropologie. I didn't get much but I had a great time nonetheless. We then went to the theater to see Sex and the City 2! This theater had a bar, full restaurant and leather cushions chairs. It was awesome---from the theater to the movie, I really like everything. I think the next time I have to see a "boring guy movie" with the hubs, we should go here----I could totally sleep in there. The movie was cute and I thought there were a lot of good parts. Overall the day was great!

Here is what I wore:

(the shorts are tiered)

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Shorts: JCrew
Shoes: Steve Madden
Makeup: I did a taupe color in the crease, Kitten on the lid and Urban Decay Sellout as a highlight. Lips: Maybelline lipstick in Born with it with NARS Turkish Delight over it.

I have a lot of blogs coming up this week---I'm going to needing you help so make sure you come by and help a blogger out. Have a great Memorial Day!!

xo 
Mere

4 comments:

  1. do you air dry your hair? I envy you! I wish I could air dry mine (and have it look nice!)

    have a great memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronika--I do air dry my hair most of the time. I am lucky it works out because I hate using heat. It's so time consuming and not really great for my hair. It's only been this way for the last five years or so---I hope it's here to stay.

    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have gotten to see Sex & the City 2. I still have almost 3 weeks until it gets here. Glad you had a good time though. And your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the ruffle shorts. You looked so cute. It was a perfect day-shopping, food, and SATC2-what more could a girl want?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog