Thursday, May 27, 2010

Randoms for a Thursday Lunch Hour...

Let me start off this blog by having one big sigh! This week has totally drained me. I have felt like I am fighting work and everything around it. I think it's time for me to just accept the economy and the way it is and stop fighting. I live in Southwest Florida--where the economy is in horrible shape and therefore all of our clients are in horrible shape also--causing more work and additional issues that keep arising. So overall I just need to say :::sigh:::

I didn't really have anything to blog about so I thought I would share with you all of the things I have seen that I would love to have.

First I think this little owl necklace is adorable and yours for such a great price!

This Ann Taylor Loft dress looks perfect for the summer--can be dressed down with sandals or dressed up with heels. Seems like a perfect dress to pack for vacations.

This necklace was on the front page of Anthro for a while and I have to say the name, Strawberry Lemonade,  fits it perfectly. I think this would look great with a white tank.


Love this dress from Banana.


I already have fabulous nude wedges but if I were in the market, these Nine West would be my pick for sure. Love the ankle strap--think these are fab too?


These are so adorable and come in a plethora of colors.


Love this too. I am really becoming a fan of color block.


This is such a random collection of things but cute (at least to me) none the less :-)

I hope everyone has an awesome Thursday and I cannot wait for this week to be over! Yay for 3-day weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I've been checking out those steve madden flats for a while now, but in the blush color. The color block dress from express is so cute. I love grey and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Olivea--I love the blush color too! Thanks for checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the owl necklace, so cute! and those wedges are a must have for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, we just saw that owl necklace at F21 today! it's so cute IRL. Those wedges are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for the rough week :( I love the express dress and I am still waiting for those steve madden shoes to be put on sale!! And now I want those wedges since Banana is out of my size!! Heads up tomorrow is Friday and 3 day weekend of freedom from our wonderful world of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tiffany & Andi--I know! I think I am going this weekend to grab that cute little owl.

    @Heather--we will cross our fingers for SM to put those shoes on sale---come on Stevie! Yay for Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog