Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Outfit for a terrific Tuesday!

Yesterday my bestie/co worker and I took a stroll into Ann Taylor Loft on our lunch break yesterday and got some really cute stuff. They were having a sale--if you purchased a graphic T, you got 25% off your purchase.  Today's outfit is from that midday shopping adventure.



Cami: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic, seen here and here

On another note, I hit my mid-point goal weight so I rewarded myself with some bathing suits from Victoria's Secret. Every year I order from VS because they have the best selection. I ordered four bathing suits, knowing full well that I would have to return at least half, and a sun dress. I ordered this one in black, this one in blush, and this one. All but one bathing suit was delivered yesterday. I am still waiting on this one still and hopefully it fits perfectly when it arrives (fingers crossed). Bad news folks--none of the ones I received so far fit well. The tops were not at all supportive and were very ill-fitting and I think I need a bigger size on the bottoms. I think I am just going to return them all but I am bummed. I need to get at least one halter bathing suit and one bandeau suit before the cruise. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place to get bathing suits??

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on mid-point goal!That must be a great feeling. Love the outfit it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute dress!

    I find suits in very random places. I don't like the fit of VS suits myself. I found a cute one in Bloomingdales, some expensive ones at Malia Mills (but they do run a sample sale in NYC so I pick them up that way too) and sometimes just from random surf-type shops in warmer locations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! I gave up on VS a loooong time ago, their fit is always so wonky. Too frustrating for me!

    Wish I could give a good rec, but I have mine custom-made now because I'm so 'busty,' lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the WORST luck with bathing suits from VS, they've never helped to flatter my curves! I have a hard time with suits anyways because I'm big busted but I've found some great supportive ones at www.newport-news.com, check them out! Enjoy your cruise, we just returned from one in March, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that belt and shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Heather and elledee---Thanks so much!

    @ Deconstruction---I should try some surf shops by the beach---great idea. I do live in FL after all.

    @Andi--I have never thought to have them custom made. That's so awesome. VS is wonky!

    @Tamara--Thanks for the rec. I'll have to try there. Thanks for the well wishes---I can't wait. Leaving a month from today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog