Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Outfit for the hump!

Happy Wednesday!

I'm super pumped about the hump---it signifies the middle and being half way there for a few days of freedom. I am totally exhausted today because last night at 9:45, I decided to watch just a "few minutes" of Biggest Loser. Well to say the least, I finally made it to bed at like 11:00! Eeks! (Spoiler alert if you haven't watch it yet--skip to the next paragraph) I am so glad Ashley was the top loser--I love her. I think she is so sweet and deserves to win. She just seems like an awesome person! I'm hoping for her to bring in the big win! ::fingers crossed::

Last night I also started my latest sewing adventure. I am making a simple sleeveless dress with a pleating detail. I love love love the fabric for this. I am praying this works out because the fabric is so pretty. It's a white with like a little bit of black, gray, hot pink, and orange. Sounds totally strange, I know, but it is beyond awesome!

And on to the outfit---







Jacket: Express
Top: Banana Republic, seen here in gray
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges: Banana Republic




Makeup: eyes all from the Smashbox Wish Palette. Light gray over the lid, a dash of the dark gray in the crease. I lined the top and bottom with the navy cream liner and set the liner with a purple bit of shadow.
Lips: Stila Long Wear Lipstick in Flushed.


Have a great day guys! See you tomorrow! 

xo 
Mere

7 comments:

  1. I always like all your outfits!! You kinda have the same style as me. Can I ask a personal question?? How tall are you and normally what sizes do you wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janine. I am 5'9" and I usually wear a 6 or an 8--for a frame of reference, in pants I usually wear an 8 at Banana Republic and Express and at Ann Taylor and Loft a 6, in tops and dresses I wear a Small or Medium. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those wedges every time I see them! Your make-up looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elle and Andi so much! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that purple jacket so much. You look beautiful as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Biggest Loser! Except I really want Daris to win...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog