Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boating with hubs---perfect day!

Yesterday the hubs and I went boating (and a little fishing). We live on the west coast of Florida and there are some really great places over here that are quiet and not overcrowded---its absolutely breathtaking so I thought I'd share with you all. Sorry if this is a little picture heavy, I couldn't just couldn't choose.
This is Gasparilla Island---we dock the boat here and just relax. Usually we float on rafts with some music playing but the water was pretty chilly so we laid on the boat instead.

The colors of the water and the sky are so serene---these are my fave colors (the water color was actually the main color at my wedding)
This view can be yours (along with that cute blue roof stilt house) for a mere $2.9 million.


Me and hubs---he has the craziest hair on the boat.

Before heading to the ramp, we decided to do a little fishing up close to land. By this time, I had been in the sun for 6 hours or so. I didn't want to burn so I put on my favorite boating shirt. This shirt is from Athleta and has an spf of 50, it also comes in cotton! It's light so I didn't feel like I was burning up with long sleeves on in 90* weather. I highly recommend this shirt---especially if you spend lots time in the sun.



I hope all of you have a great rest of the weekend. My baby brother is turning 17 so I am heading over to my mom's for lunch...I can't believe he is almost out of high school. Everyone is growing up.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics:) I absolutely LOVE boating days, that shirt is a great idea, may have to borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.9 mil? Yeah I have that... Uh hem. Okay I am lying but can't a girl dream?

    I hope you had a marvelous time with your bro!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing! What a great way to spend a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the water looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog