Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's in my purse & Pool Day!

From the beautiful Saltwater Dreams, I am copying the idea of "What's in my Purse?" Such a fun idea so here we go...

Michael Kors Bag, seen here
Kenneth Cole Wallet
Halls cough drops
Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foam Sweet Pea
Benadryl Antihistamine Cream
Migraine medicine
Band-aid blister block
Sephora double compact mineral powder
Visine
Sephora cuticle oil (love this)
MAC Dazzle glass in Cruise Control
Maybelline Eye Studio in Brown
Revlon Embry board
Sephora glass nail file
Vicks menthol breather stick (not sure the real name)
Sugar Lip Gloss

Camera (well empty case or these pictures wouldn't be possible lol)
8 hair ties & 12 bobby pins (I can't believe that I have problems finding these when I need them, seriously!??!)
Sephora lip gloss in Bronzed Beauty
Uni-ball Gel Pen
House Keys
Car Key
Post it tabs
iPhone cable
5 Gum in Rain
Bow hair claw clip
Sephora, BR, and Express Coupons
Doctor Bill (oops I keep forgetting to mail this)
DKNY Sunglasses
Anne Klein Eyeglasses

And that ladies and gentlemen is my purse. Nothing overly exciting but this did give me an opportunity to clean out all of the old receipts that were floating about.

Today was pool day with my sister and here is the lovely herself...
This is my sister A and I promise she isn't naked lol!

The best thing about having a sister is that I always have a friend.  
~Cali Rae Turner

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Soak it all in...



4 comments:

  1. Love this post! You carry some great items. Your purse is gorgeous. And your sister is beautiful like you, she reminds me of Amanda from Survivor!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, loving your pool day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Mere! So I have a lot of the same stuff in my purse which isn't that suprising however I also have an unpaid doctor bill I have been meaning to pay! What are the chances?! I hope you guys had an awesome pool day and I am sure I will be jealous next time I see you with a tan! Ok I am off to furniture shop! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I may have to do a post like this soon!

    I have enjoyed following your blog and wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award.

    Check it out here:

    www.prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andi--Thanks! I think my sis is beautiful too. I've never noticed a resemblance before but I can def see it.

    @Heather--How weird. We def hang out way to much lol. We should remind each other to pay those bills.

    @The Pretty Pauper--Thanks so much! I'm so flattered! I look forward to your purse post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog