Friday, April 16, 2010

Outfit: Quick and sweet...

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It Friday's I'm in love!

Outfit of the day:

Skirt: Express
Cami and Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Banana Republic





Makeup: Tried a lilac and grey look, came out so-so
Hair: Air-dried crazy mess ;-)

Happy Friday to all, I hope you have an exciting and enjoyable weekend planned. My weekend isn't overbooked and that's what I love about it!

(I meant to post this earlier today but it's still Friday so I think it still applies lol!!)

5 comments:

  1. very pretty purple eye look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lip gloss are you wearing? love it! I think your hair looks great for air-drying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor--thanks! I ended liking it more throughout the day. I loved your purple the other day too.

    @Deconstruction--Thank you. It was last season but I hope another one similar comes out--I really get my money's worth out of it.

    @Veronika--Thanks! I am thankful my hair looks decent air-dried (I really don't like using a lot of heat.) The lip gloss is MAC Lipglass in Cruise Control. It was in the holiday set so not sure if it's limited edition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Love those wedges!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog