Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Outfit--pink and ruffly...

I was running really late this morning so the pics are eh at best. I recently got a full length mirror and I am trying to figure out the best way to get pics. I propped the mirror up in the window of our spare room and this seemed to work well...

The Look:
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: New York and Co
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Pumps: Antonio Melani




Makeup: Too-Faced Baked Eyeshadow in Cocoa Comet in the crease, MAC pigments in Naked for lid.
DiorShow mascara and Lipstick is Maybelline Born with it with & Sephora gloss in Fresh Gloss.
Earrings: Bows from Anthropologie

Fitzy was so tired this morning but insisted on trying to get in the pictures so I thought I would give him some 15 mins of fame...


Happy Hump Day! We are getting there!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a terrific and professional looking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, professional but stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top and I have the same cardigan.
    I gave you the Sunshine Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that outfit. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! I need to start going to ATL, I've never been but people always have such cute stuff from there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful comments. I really enjoy reading them all.

    @my life as a wife--I think ATL recently switched designers---everything seems a lot better than before. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jennifer--Thanks so much for the Sunshine Award. I truly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog