Friday, April 30, 2010

Outfit from yesterday: A Little Professional

I am a day late (and a dollar short) for this post. Here is the outfit I wore yesterday. I was really wanting something fun so I thought I'd change up the shoes:


(Not overly exciting but hey, it was the end of the week. lol)
Pencil skirt: Express
White button down: Ann Taylor Loft
Pink sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: Candies for Kohls

I took advantage of Urban Decay's FF30% discount and ordered a new pale shimmery eyeshadow and two 24/7 eyeliners, zero and bourbon. I love all of these. The eyeshadow is a perfect light shimmery champagne color. Here is my makeup for the day using my new products. 










Products used:
Two faced baked eyeshadow in Cosmic Comet
Urban Decay shadow in Sellout
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in bourbon
Sephora Impertinent Nude Lipstick
MAC LipGlass (forgot the name sorry)

I have good news guys---it is finally Friday!! Yay! I hope everyone has a great weekend---I know I will. Love you all!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! You do your eye make-up well. It always looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pretty sparkly shadow-so fresh! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are terrific! I have always had problems with slingbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natalie--Thanks!!! You are so sweet.

    @Andi--Thanks! I really love this shadow. I bought it online so I wasn't really sure but I love it.

    @Deconstruction--Thank you. These are my only pair and usually I hate them and honestly I think I would hate these if they were as cute as they are. Slingbacks always either slip off or dig into me, agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit! Love the shoes and your makeup looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog