Saturday, April 24, 2010

Outfit: Casual Night Out with Friends...

Last night I had dinner and drink plans with some old friends. We all used to work together about 6 years ago and have remained good friends---it's nice to have dinner and catch up on things every now and then. We started at P.F.Changs and ended up at Bar Louie---good times with great people! xo you guys!

Outfit:
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Express Barely Boot (these are my fave jeans!)
Shoes: Old Navy





Makeup: It didn't really photograph that well but I did a shimmery gold look. I have Stila's Ray (copper color shown below) in the crease and then used a light gold and almost a gold/white color on the lid. These were from my Smashbox Wish Palette (Numbers 3 and 7 shown below). Lips is Sephora's Impertinent Nude 24 wirh MAC Dazzleglass in Cruise Control.


The weekend is here my friends! I wish everyone a nice, relaxing, and enjoyable one. I am planning a flea market day today with my peep, then maybe a little pool time before heading to Longboat Key for a beach wedding. Can't wait---I love weddings! See you later!

5 comments:

  1. Nice shoes! I have been seeing wedges more and more in outfits and don't own a pair myself (never used to like them) and now I am actually reconsidering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Yum PF's and Bar Louie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Love the Anthro top and of course, the wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Deconstruction--I love wedges, especially there. So cute and comfy. Thanks!

    @Tamara--Thanks so much! I love those places too. I tried the Louie Cosmo last night, delish!

    @Andi--Thanks so much. These wedges are def one of my fave recent purchases--thanks for showing me these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the anthro top in two colors! love it! our makeup looks really pretty! have fun!

    steph

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog