Friday, April 2, 2010

Life...

I came across this quote and thought that this is very relevant in my life right now and I thought I would share.

"I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent -  or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got." --Carrie, Sex and the City.


Sometimes I look around, especially in this economy and environment and just get a little discouraged. We all just have to remember where we came from and who we have in our lives to keep us strong. I thank God every day for my life, my husband, my family and friends. Happy Friday all!



Live
Laugh
Love






3 comments:

  1. I love that quote. It's definitely perfect for this time in economical crises and just life in general. Thanks for sharing!

    Rachael

    p.s. Did you enter my giveaway? It ends Sunday so be sure to do that quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true! I miss Sex and the City, seriously, many times that show was seriously insightful!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote inspires me :) Love Sex and The CIty! xx

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog