Friday, April 30, 2010

10 Year Reunion and a Gray Eyebrow?!

Is it a coincident that while I was getting ready to go out for my 10-year reunion, I plucked a gray eyebrow?? Haha, it really made me laugh. What are the chances. I thought I'd share with you all my outfit for tonight.

::Outfit::


Jeans: Express Barely Boot
Top: Michael Kors
Shoes: Nordstroms
::Makeup::

Hair: Curled for the first time ?!?!? WDYT?
Eyes:
Crease: Smashbox Ink
Lid: Lorac Rhapsody
Inner Corner: Urban Decay Speed
Highlight: Urban Decay Sellout
Eyeliner: Urban Decay Zero
Mascara: DiorShow
Lips: Smashbox Flirty
MAC LipGlass Poetic License



Hopefully when this posts hits the world wide web, I'll be having a blast with my old friends (new to scheduling posts). Do any of you have any exciting weekend plans? Please share! Have a great weekend!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable shoes! I love the bow decoration.

    Tomorrow night I will be at a wedding at a Trump-affiliated hotel! I will blog about it in the early part of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hair looks great. And I love those shoes. Hope you have a blast at your reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Veronika--thanks! I wasn't so sure but I liked it once I saw the pics

    @Deconstruction--Thanks! Have fun at the wedding---I just love weddings!

    @Kimberlee--Thanks so much. I did have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your make-up and outfit as usual! Hope you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you let us know how it goes! And I also hope you have those friends that no matter how long you are apart, it still feels the same. That's pretty funny about the grey eyebrow! Ha ha. And in your eye brow of all places.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andi--Thank you. I had more fun than I thought I would. I loved seeing how much everyone had changed.

    @Rachael--The eyebrow cracked me up too lol. It was so weird to see people I haven't seen in 10 years and feel like time never even passed. My high school is a very close knit group and that was definitely apparent last night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog