Monday, March 1, 2010

Product Rave: Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer

:::Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer:::


I am here to tell you all that after 2 weeks of using this product, I love it! --- and here's why:

Firstly the texture of this is very smooth and the product goes on with minimal stick-i-ness. I hate when primer is too thick and you have to rub over and over to get it to blend. That is not the case with this. I feel this product is smooth and creamy to help with easy blending.

The primer is made to go on the lid to help eyeshadow stay in place but in addition, it is made to go under the eye to help keep concealer in place. I put this under the eye and the primer alone is an eye brightener. I don't even need concealer as I don't have that dark of circles. The primer with concealer makes the eye even brighter than expected (added bonus). 

As far as eyeshadow staying power, I have been working long days lately and the eyeshadow is on when I get home, it is usually on until I wash it off. I think it works really well in keep eyeshadow in its place and not creasing or fading.

Down fall: The pump has quite a lot of product come out in the pump, more than you need for one use. I went to Sephora and the lady gave me a small plastic container to pump the product into and use for multiple days. Works like a charm. But honestly this is the only down fall that I have found.

Overall, I really like this product. There is a ton in the bottle so I think it will last a long time. It's smooth and easy to apply. It brightens your eyes---and best of all, it keeps your makeup in place. I hope you all will give this a try and if you have already tried, let me know your experience. 

I hope everyone has a great week and for those of us in busy season---it's March! MARCH! Which means an end is in site. Just keep that in mind no matter how much hatred you have inside lol! Love you all---

Mere




4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! This will probably be next on my list...I love that it's a brightener too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was so excited to see this review and even more so, to see that you liked it! My last ventures into primer-land didn't end well - maybe this one will have to make its way to my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi: the brightner is honestly one of my major selling points. I am lazy getting ready sometimes and I love that I can skip concealer with this.

    Jaclyn: I hope you like it too! Benefit products haven't wronged me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to try this! The brightening effect is a plus

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog