Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Outfits: Cleaning out the camera...

There are many times that I take pictures of my outfits and never post them because I feel cannot get a good shot. I need to buy some kind of tripod, but nonetheless, I went through my camera and decided to say screw it and post some of the outfits for my work and going out that I have worn over the last couple weeks.

Outfit for a night out...
I wore this to a new Authentic Chinese Restaurant that opened up in the area. The food was excellent and while the night wasn't over extravagant, I got to wear a new shirt and necklace that I showed here


(I love the detail on the shirt)
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Express
Shoes: BCBGirls
Necklace: Anthropologie
Makeup: This is pretty much my standard neutral look

Work looks:
# 1:



Skirt: Express
Sweater: American Eagle
Top: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Banana Republic
Makeup: Dark grey smokey eye

# 2:

Skirt: Banana Republic
Top: Ann Taylor
Sweater: Old Navy
Shoes: JS by Jessica Simpson
(Sorry but I have wet hair and look pretty tired---see this is why these were chilling in my camera for so long)

# 3:

Top: Victoria's Secret
(Nothing exciting here but what the heck)

# 4:



Makeup: This is the similar neutral look with Maybelline 'Born With It' recommended by the wonderful Veronika
Hair: This is my hair air drying---I have over an hour commute and I used a diffuser to get the drying started and the rest of the drying magic happened in the car. I used Garnier Wave Spray also.

Other Randoms...

I really like dressing up hair with accessories, especially when I am tired and don't feel like styling. I love this little bow...

Bow: Anthropologie

And because I love them...

Happy Hump Day!!

XO Mere

3 comments:

  1. Love this post Mere! I want to see some more of that Victoria's Secret top. It looks really cute. And I love how the bow looked in your hair. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first look, that Anthrop top looks awesome on you! There is the O'Keefe necklace I can't decide about :) Looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Heather---thanks! I'll have to do an outfit post with that top---I really like it.

    @ Andi--Thanks...I love that necklace and it has def turned me on to other Anthro necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog