Monday, March 15, 2010

Outfit: Monday Not-So Fun Day...

Before I left the house this morning I took some pictures of my outfit today. Here we go...

Makeup: Eyeshadow is two shades of gray from the Smashbox wish palette. 
Lips: Born with in from Maybelline with MAC Poetic License Lipglass.


Hair: Went to bed with wet hair, so therefore we have the infamous Meredith Bun---at least I dressed it up with a fancy clip ;-)



Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy



Pants: Ann Talyor
Shoes: Banana Republic, seen here

And my son--Fitz...
I think he was checking for remnants from breakfast.

Hope every is having a somewhat bearable Monday. For the first time in 6 weeks I am in town (read: not driving 120 miles a day) so I am in a great mood. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I was in a grey mood today too :) I wore it on my eyes and my clothes as well! Love the color of the ON cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andi---grey is def my go to color. I love it! Walking through ON I was surprised at all of the cardi's that were so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog