Sunday, March 21, 2010

A mini haul...

In the last 2 weeks or so, I have found some really great deals for clothes both for casual and for work---and of course some new polish!! Here is a mini haul post...

And first up we have...
Benefit Blush in Coralista
I have been looking for a brighter blush and this is a really pretty pink/coral color. I wore it last night and the results--2 thumbs up!

Our weather has been in the upper 70's yesterday and today and in the spirit of spring, I purchased this orange/coral color from OPI's Hong Kong Collection - Hot & Spicy. I also picked up Essie's Chinchilly.



Applique shirt from Ann Taylor Loft
Top from Anthropologie

Belt Anthropologie
Wedges Old Navy (and only $20 might I add) Polish on the toes is OPI Ink.
I saw these on Saltwater Dreams blog and fell in love!
Earring Anthropologie

And there you have it folks. I really love the shoes. They are unbelievably comfortable. I wore them last night for 5-6 hours and not one pain. Love them! 

Spring is officially here. My husband always refers to March as "in like a lion and out like a lamb". I'm sure he is referring to the weather but I was thinking that this also relates to my life. By the end of March, we stop working totally insane hours, most of the reports have been issued, and we get our Saturdays back. I'm ready for the lamb! I have so many ideas and plans swirling around my noggin for these upcoming weeks. In addition to the basics like spring cleaning and clothes to the dry cleaner and tailor, I cannot wait to begin all of my sewing projects and scrapbooking the events of the past year or so that I am so behind on---and getting my tan back! I was sad to realize in some of these pictures, I am matching my ivory top. I hope the beginning of spring is bringing good weather your way. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. You got some fab stuff! Glad you found the shoes :)
    Also glad things are settling down for you at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have similar bow earrings by juicy couture! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Anthro top, belt and earrings! LOVE. Great buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andi--I love these shoes more than words can say. Thanks for the rec--I owe you.

    @Veronika--I saw the Juicy ones at Macy's but they only had black and I have been on the hunt ever since---love the girly innocence of them.

    @Kelsey--Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog