Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day dinner was ...

AWESOME! I have never made risotto before and while it was very time consuming to make, it was sooo good. I made a recipe from Giada DeLaurentis' Everyday Italian cookbook. We also made Chicken Piccatta and Panna Cotta from that cookbook as well. Here are some pics to make you hungry... ;-)



...and a little Chardonnay for make everything a little nicer


Panna Cotta...


This would ideally be served in wine or martini glasses but all of my wine glasses are white wine and a little narrow at the top. Coffee mugs worked perfectly. This dessert was the perfect light and creamy treat to top of my dinner and my day. Happy Valentine's Day peeps and I hope everyone has a great week. I am off to enjoy a long bath and this month's Glamour magazine. 

xoxo
Mere 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog