Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Haul...

Since I haven't had a lot of time to post blogs of recent purchases, I am going to post one gigantic blog post of all my January purchases.

During the first week of January I spent a week in Atlanta for a client. I must say the level of excitement that came over me when I was driving through Atlanta and saw an H&M billboard was unimaginable. The last time I went to an H&M was in 2004 and I was a poor college student and therefore did not have the means to shop. My coworker and I went to H&M after work one night and here are my finds. I did not go overboard for two reasons (1) I am trying to curb spending and save more and (2) the hubs would kill me ;-)


(this didn't photograph well but its a draped high waisted skirt. This was paired with a black blazer on the mannequin and it was really cute)

This top from Express is uber cute and simple. I love the look on an easy breezy tank top with a pop of surprise with the sequins. I wore this with jeans and heels out to dinner and I really liked it.

With a 40% off coupon from Ann Taylor, I decided to peruse the site and see what was new. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. All of their stuff was so girly and cute. I picked up this top in a lovely blush color. I am planning on wearing it with a black tulip skirt for Valentine's Day with the hubs.

As we are all aware, I am a little bit of a nail polish whore so when I saw the wonderfully glittered OPI's Alice in Wonderland collection, I ordered Mad as a Hatter asap. I love it! It's so sparkly and it has every possible color in the rainbow. I love it!

I also picked up Essie's Neo-Whimsical which I talked about here. While I didn't love the formula during the application, I must say that it lasted five days with no chips which is absolutely unheard of for me. The tips are fading a bit but usually my nails are chipped after one day. I may have to eat my words.

During this past week, I was in Atlanta again and this time I visited the wonderful Lenox Square. Due to work, I was not able to spend lots of time there but I did get to go to Anthropologie. I have only been in this store a couple times and I just love the girly, flirti-ness of this store. I got this really cute top:


I also picked up this necklace. They had a lot of cute necklaces but this one was by far my fave.

I also picked up a cute necklace for my friends' but I don't have a pic. :-(

I did find this cute box ponytail holder in the sale bin for $4---uber cutie patootie!


I picked up this concealer from Benefit. I read some good reviews on Sephora's site about Boi-ing and thought I'd give it a try. I must admit that I have never used a concealer. If I have a blemish, I usually just layer some foundation over it which doesn't really work great but it worked a little at least. I really like this concealer so far.

And as usual, I have saved the best for last. I absolutely LOVE these shoes. I saw these at Banana and fell in love but since I get so many BR coupons, I didn't want to shell out the $120 for the shoes. My lovely, wonderful pal H offered my one of her 40% off coupons and to say the least, I got these shoes for a deal. I cannot wait to sport these shoes all spring/summer. While they are gray, they are light enough to for spring and to go with some of the H&M purchases I got and all of the great trends this spring. Love them!
Sapphire in the Snow on the pigs ;-)

Show me some of your January purchases?! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, they will look great with all your Atlanta goodies. And the anthropologie shirt is gorgeous on! January purchases=success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh--such CUTE things!!! Love those shoes and the Anthro top (I have that necklace too!), love everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog